Online Diary here is my story: thanks guys

Tuesday, June 7

thanks guys

Views
muhammad hareez b. aziz


hey hareez ... thanks a lot .. you help me through all this ... you havea lot of advice given by me ... I really appreciate what you make .. ifyou know .. my son back when you couple with Shasha ... I hatevery close to you .. do not know why .. mybe because Shashaalways had a story about you near me .. about the temperamentyou .. maybe because that's what made ​​me not like near youbefore ... but not because I jelouse to what haishh .. .. I do not knowabout such conversation where ..... but after you break by Shasha???.. .. we so tightly squeezed tightly so ... you do not ???... mybeyou're not feeling .. but I'm feeling all that .. since I'm meeting withyou .. I feel happy you know ... if I have a problem I've always beena story near you .. you will please what you can help ... . .. ye ye verygood best friend ... you always make me laugh when I was a chatwith you ... when I'm sad I did not want to upset when a chat withyou .. you always make me very happy .. THANKS BRO ... I loveyou lhaa ngekk!! huhuhu ... UNTIL WE DIE friend

muhammad hakim b. ramli

akem first time I see you ... I do not think we'll be meeting up to nowbeen a year ... we do not really know ??.... anyway ... my son saysthanks for the advice given to me akem ... thank you refused toaccompany me .. made ​​me happy last night akem ... huhu .. thanksbro ... I LOVE you akem! OUR FRIENDS TO COME pick us dying





p/s-to both of you..thanks for being my friend..




terima kasih sudi baca entry nana!like kalau suka!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . All Right Reserved by Lyssa Faizureen