Online Diary here is my story: finally i'm eighteen

Saturday, October 5

finally i'm eighteen

Views
Thank you so much to everyone that has been so kind and wished me a Happy Birthday! :heart:

I appreciate them all!
It made this birthday the best I have ever had!
You all are just so many kinds of awesome.

I wish I could go and thank every one of you personally, since I always do my best to respond to each and every comment or reply I receive. 


But since I received too many, it would take me literally HOURS to reply to everyone singly.  

And trust me, it kills me inside that I'm not doing that. 
However, a good friend suggested I just make a journal expressing my thanks collectively so I can do it faster and more efficiently. ( I'd hate to miss someone. )
I received so many birthday wishes on my profile and by note! I was just so touched and grateful so many people took the time from their day to wish me a Happy Birthday!  It made my day so much more special.So thank you, everyone. THANK YOU. :love:




I would like to say an even more special thank you to those that sent me gift points.

And also a special thank you to those that gave me a cake badge!


A bigger thanks to those that joined in the community relations chat event with me!


And the BIGGEST thanks of all goes to those that gave me gift art! 


 I LOVE YOU ALL! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU, YOU SWEET DARLINGS. :heart:
terima kasih sudi baca entry nana!like kalau suka!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . All Right Reserved by Lyssa Faizureen