Online Diary here is my story: first love !

Monday, November 12

first love !

Views

To my first love,

Hey Shaz. How are you? Long time no contacts right? Do you recognize me? Do you still remember me? It's me your ex-girlfriend. It's been 4 years I didn't contact you. First of all, I'm sorry. I don't mean to dump you. But hey maybe it is my fault. Hmm. I don't know. Thank you for those the sweet memories that you gave to me. I want you to know that it is sad to see our relationship end up like this. Long distance relationship is not easy as I thought. We used to chat in YM do we? I promise you I will not forget our sweet memories. Thanks to you. I'll forget how you looked. Again, I'm sorry.

Actually, I lose your number. As I lose your phone number maybe we're still together right now.
You're so sweet and kind. You treat me really well. Your gf that time is so stupid because she dump the nice guy like you. I still remember you tell me a story about you and her. About she's missing and gone to somewhere you guys didn't know.I'm dying to know how your condition here. But god not allows us to meet. I don't know why.

But I trust Allah plan something’s good for both of us. I don't know what it is. But I know, one day we'll meet. I remember how you called me Nana. You're so different from the others boy that I know. You know what? When we're got separated. When we're lost contact. I lose my self, I cry all the night just because I miss you. I try to find you but you're gone. I try to save our relationship. I want us to be together again like before.

And the fact that bitter for me to accept is you just somebody that I used to know now. But you have to know that I will not forget you and the sweet memories that you gave to me. You treat me so well. You're so sweet and kind. Since you're gone, everyday I'll wait for you. I know god prepared some things for us. I accept it if this is what god want for us. Last word, take care Shaz ;')

terima kasih sudi baca entry nana!like kalau suka!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . All Right Reserved by Lyssa Faizureen